Also known as space blankets. Originally designed by NASA for space exploration. Emergency Survival Blankets help retain 90% of body heat and are great for go-bags, in your car, or any type of outdoor activity.
So many uses…
- Keep in your cars, outdoor sports events, on vacation, camping, hiking, etc.
- Use as shelter or to cover wet ground.
- For extreme cold conditions, use within sleeping bag or tape to sides of tent for extra warmth.
- Signal for help. Use the blanket’s reflective properties as a giant signal mirror for search aircraft.
- Use it to collect rain water.